This is my take on the famous Burger King Double Whopper without doing them the injustice of trying to compare it to anything else out there.
Side Note * I purposefully ate this burger on a semi full stomach to not cloud my judgement by hunger.
- Comes in a pretty colourful box, bitches love pretty colourful boxes
- Fits snug into my average sized hand
- Pure ground beef patty, length has been focused on and not width, you don’t need to crack the sides of your mouth to enjoy a proper beef burger.
- Juicy and leaves a long lasting subtle flamegrilled taste in your mouth
- Fresh lettuce and thinly sliced tomato does not overpower the burger, the perfectly cut gherkins and sliced onions dancing on the glory on disbelief
- Has a light garlic / mayo-ish sauce that compliments the soft seeded bun
- By glance, one would think the Whopper needs cheese. You know a burger does not need cheese when you forget there is not any on it after biting into it.
You may disagree with me after having this burger, but I recommend that you brave the line and see for yourself.
Chat again, I’m off to see what the rest of the menu is all about.
This burger in no way can be compared to a Wembley Whopper. The Wembley Whopper is a ripoff in size, price and taste. Unless you spent your time revving your vehicle and eyeing girls in their parking lot, then yes.